I had a Dream...Craftivity!

I wanted to take a minute to share one of my favorite MLK Jr. crafts and activities to do!

Our I had a Dream craftivity:
That MLK was a cutie, huh?!

Anyways, he is just one of the fun activities I added to my lil packet. 

My fave, fave, fave book to read aloud is Martin's BIG Words by Doreen Rappaport. The last two years my kids even teared up at the end... which causes me to tear up, and we have a sweet little cry fest and talk about how great MLK Jr. really was! It always amazes me the depth of understanding those little 6 year olds have. 
LOVE!
Martin's Big Words: The Life of Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.

After we read the book aloud and have many in-depth discussions, we create our own book of BIG words. 


 

You can see more of these activities in action by clicking HERE

and you can grab all of these activities in the unit below:

Labels: , , ,