Read Aloud Lessons and Response Sheets!

These read aloud lessons for kindergarten, first, and second grade are all ready for the teacher to just sit and read! All the questions are already made with stopping points and response sheets!


I just wanted to stop by real quick the share a BIG update I made to my read aloud lesson unit!

Last year, I came out with one-page read aloud lessons for 64 of my favorite picture books! Well, last week I went back in and added both a  reading response sheet and a writing response sheet to every.single.book!

It was 130 added pages and I am excited to share that these pages will help you extend your lessons with your students and provide opportunities to check learning individually. Also, these help extend lessons for a substitute teacher!

So if you already own this unit, please re-download so you have access to the extra pages!

If you want to see more and try a FREE read aloud lesson, click below: