Workin' on it Wednesday!

I am linking up with Kindergals to show you what I've been working on!

(1) My tan:
That isn't a basketball I was smuggling to the beach. That's just my 26 week baby bump. Parker and I just got back from a week long vacation in sunny, HOT, Florida! It was perfect :)

(2) The nursery:
If you've been following along my baby journey over on Late Nights and Lattes, then you know my family has been working hard renovating my mom's basement so Parker, Theo and I can live there comfortably! We still have a long ways to go, but we are getting closer to perfection. I can't wait to share it with you!

(3) Close reading Fall:
This seasonal pack is almost finished and I will be ready to bundle all 4 seasonal close reading packs! 

(4) Ready for 1st Grade!
I give my kids end-of-year, 1st grade assessments 3 times throughout the year: at the very beginning, the middle, and the end. I have had trouble finding shorter, QUICK, check-in, type assessments to give my kids without them feeling like they are taking a huge test all the time.

Be on the lookout for these 2 products and some FREEBIES over the next couple weeks!! Happy 4th of July weekend :)

3 comments

  1. Looks like it's going to be cute! Speaking of cute... your baby bump is adorable!

    -Caitlyn
    Fourth Grade Lemonade

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree! :) I'm switching from kinder back up to first so I'll be on the lookout for your assessment pack! Can't wait

    Sarah
    Teachingiscolorful.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your chevron baby bump is PRESH! And you look amazing!
    Growing Firsties

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top