Anchor Charts Galore!

My class is becoming covered in first grade anchor charts.

A couple weeks ago, I shared this picture on my FB page:
This is only about 1/4th of the anchor charts in my room.

I have used anchor charts in previous years, but only about 1 per subject and I would switch them out each month. This year is a whole new story! I am getting ready to re-arrange and file away some of these anchor charts to make room for new ones, so I thought I would share what I currently have taking over my walls.

*Side note: about half of these were found or inspired while scouring blog posts from ALL over*

Addition Strategies:

 Math Vocab:

Retelling:

Reading Punctuation:

Just Right Books:

Questioning:

Read-to-Self:

Treating Books Right:

 Close Reading:

Writing Norms:

 Lucy Calkins - What do I do when I'm done?

Happy long weekend!! 

Pin it:

Labels: ,