Swimming into Summer!

I gave a little "face-lift" to my end of the year product I made last year!

It is amazing how much you can learn in a year...

Here is a preview of the pack:

Swimming into Summer!

My favorite thing in this pack is our end-of-the-year trivia game! 

I made these questions based on the 1st grade common core standards and I have sample questions for reading, math, language, science, and social studies. There are blank cards as well for you to make your own questions!

This is a veryyyyy popular group game in our class at the end of the year.

Some other activities in this pack are:
Language activities:
-Long/short vowel review
-Digraph seach and sort
-Inflected endings board game (3 sounds of ed)


Math activities:
-I have, who has? 2D/3D shape and fractions game
-Froot Loops graphing activity.

There are also some opinion writing prompts for the end of the year as well as a simple end of the year medal craft!

If you bought this last year, please re-download!
If you want to get your own copy, click HERE!

Happy Sunday :)

Labels: , ,