Late Nights & Lattes.. a lil sumthin' new!

Well, well, well....


Sunday is here, summer countdown is on, and this lady has WAY too many things going on! I swear it is the only way I can function. Lots of big changes have been happenin' in my life and I needed another outlet to share!

That being said, I have been working on my personal blog this past week and I am happy to say it has launched!! 

Introducing:

This blog is not teaching related but instead will follow me over the next few years as I plan to:
-get married
-buy a house
-travel
-try to get preggers...without explicit details... its not THAT kind of late night ;)

It is just in the beginning stages so please be patient with things that may not be working and feel free to follow along!

If not, it's a-okay! I will be back in a few days with some test prep fun for our 4th grade buddies!


2 comments

  1. Good luck on all your endeavors! I checked out your new blog and I can't wait to follow along.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have so many fun and BIG things going on! Would love to follow along!

    Lindsay
    For the Love of First Grade

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top