Common Core Writing for 1st Grade!

I have a bunch of errands to do before the PATRIOTS game {WOOOOOOHOOOOOOOO} but I wanted to let you know about a new product I put up in my store.

Well, it is actually a bundle of three of my writing units:
All About Book
Personal Narratives Pack
Opinion Writing

Introducing...... 
my Common Core Writing for 1st Grade bundle!

This is a discounted value-pack of all my writing units. I design them to fit the 1st grade writing standards, but they are perfect for Kindergarten and 2nd grade as well!



 
Along with each complete, writing unit, I just added grading rubrics to help teachers guide their instruction! These units have been a HUGE help to me over the past few years and I hope they can help you as well!

Alrighty, next on the agenda:

Breakfast
Library
Skype meeting with our officiant for the wedding
PATRIOTS!!!!



Labels: ,