Sunday, January 13, 2013

Common Core Writing for 1st Grade!

I have a bunch of errands to do before the PATRIOTS game {WOOOOOOHOOOOOOOO} but I wanted to let you know about a new product I put up in my store.

Well, it is actually a bundle of three of my writing units:

Introducing...... 

This is a discounted value-pack of all my writing units. I design them to fit the 1st grade writing standards, but they are perfect for Kindergarten and 2nd grade as well!



 
Along with each complete, writing unit, I just added grading rubrics to help teachers guide their instruction! These units have been a HUGE help to me over the past few years and I hope they can help you as well!

Alrighty, next on the agenda:

Breakfast
Library
Skype meeting with our officiant for the wedding
PATRIOTS!!!!



6 comments:

  1. Great rubrics, this is a wonderful added feature! You do nice work!!

    Amy Howbert
    Little Miss Organized
    amyhowbert1@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Amy! I was hoping it would make the teacher's job even easier!

      Delete
  2. These look great, Susan! We just started Personal Narratives last week, so I added these to my wish list :) Happy Sunday!

    Catherine
    The Brown-Bag Teacher

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Susan,
    I don't think that I've officially said HAPPY NEW YEAR to you yet (if I already did just ignore me). What a great idea putting all of your writing in a bundle. Thanks for always creating such fantastic items for the classroom. BTW I LOVE your Susan signature.
    ✰ Stacy

    Simpson Superstars

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looking forward to using your writing pack. Great job!

    Janet
    Live, Love, Laugh, and Learn in 1st Grade

    ReplyDelete

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...