Merry Christmas! [The Best and Brightest]

I am a few days late but....
Merry Christmas!!

I am still here in Salem with my family enjoying some much-needed relaxation.

Here are some of us on Christmas Eve:
Little sis and I, "little" brother and I... and on the right is me and the babe!

I am also linking up with Christina Bainbridge to share my blog's best and the brightest of 2012:

These are my top 2 posts of the year:

#1:
 
 
My favorite freebie:

My favorite product:
My favorite products are my writing packs! They have helped me sort through the CCSS writing standards for first grade and they took a lotttt of time and effort.
If I had to pick one, I would say my personal narratives pack is my all-time fave!
 
My favorite blogs:
I have "met" so.so.SO many amazing bloggers/teachers/friends this past year through giveaways, product swaps, linky parties, and just good, ole-fashioned emailing :) Some of my faves are below. Be sure to check them all out because they truly are out-of-this-world!

Kelley:
Sour Apple Studio
 
Katie:

Stephanie:
Falling into First

Reagan:

 A Kup of Katie:
 (^adorable, quirky, and fun personal blog^)
 
As the last few days of 2012 come to an end, it has been fun to look back on my crazy 1st year of blogging/TPT-ing. I am proud of my successes in the blogging world and have learned a heck of a lot from my mistakes! 2013 is a big year for me as I plan to:
-buy a house
-get married
- go on my honeymoon!!!!
-get pregnant (hopefully)
among many, many other things. I am so excited to see what is in store. Hopefully you'll be able to follow along the crazy journey with me!

Happy almost new year everyone!!

11 comments

  1. Thanks for linking up- LOVE the invented spelling letter! That would have been GREAT for me when I taught 1st/2nd!

    Congrats on the great year... hoping 2013 brings all you are wishing for!

    :)
    Christina
    *Bunting, Books, and Bainbridge*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for hosting, Christina!! It was fun looking back on the year :)

      Delete
  2. You mean more to me than my right arm! I am serious girl . . . YOU + ME = ONE HECK OF A MATCH. Merry almost 20-13. It's going to be a grand one indeed :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your inventive spelling letter! Your narrative writing and Writing Through the Seasons both look fabulous. I put them on my wish list. :) Cute Christmas Eve pictures too!
    Sarah
    Sarah's First Grade Snippets

    ReplyDelete
  4. I used your inventive spelling at PT conferences with some of my parents! What a hoot that was! Thank you for all of your great ideas! I just started blogging so if you have a free minute, stop by my blog and check it out! I appreciate any comments and followers of course!
    Kim
    TheVeryBusyFirstGraders

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love that letter! It is always a big hit at the beginning of the year in my class too!

      I am heading over now! Thanks for commenting, Kim!

      Delete
  5. My "little" brothers and sister are taller than me too! Your inventive spelling letter is perfect for my parents - just downloaded it! Have a wonderful 2013!!

    Sara :)
    Smiling In Second Grade

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Sara!! You have a wonderful 2013 too!!

      Delete
  6. Your inventive spelling letter is great! What a creative way to inform parents of the beginning stages in which young writers begin. :)

    Cindy
    Granny Goes to School

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top