Feeling Very Thankful

As the holiday season creeps closer and closer I am feeling all warm and fuzzy inside! I am oh, so thankful for oh, so many things and I thought I would just take a little minute to share them:

(1) My future hubs to be!
 This guy makes me so incredibly happy and he somehow always knows exactly how to cheer me up :) I simply cannot wait to marry my best friend and become Mrs. Jones! 318 days and counting!
 
(2) Siblings
I love and need them all for so many different reasons!
Little sisters and I being goofs :) 
Smiles and laughs and always a good time with Tina and Weezy!

Brotherly love with Hova. Miss ya bro!

Lookin' pretty with my sis-in-law, Romy :) I don't even think she knows how much of an inspiration she is to me! I just love her to pieces. Plus... I've always wanted a big sister!
 
(3) My students
My class... ohhh my class... This is just one of those years...ya know... where the balance  of personalities is just off... 
 it has been a rough, rough start to the year, but as the holidays come around, I am beginning to reflect on the growth they have made in both academics and behavior and I am one happy teacher. They make me SO happy and some days all I want is to be locked in the classroom with my little sweeties - even if I swear they will drive me mental!

I wish I could show you pictures of my munchkins' smiling faces, but just imagine 21 wild n' crazy 7 year olds hugging you, singing "Gangnam style," telling jokes, and showing you their latest and greatest karate moves. That about sums them up!
 
Link up with Lyndsey to share what you are thankful for!

Night!

Labels: