Bossy e is coming to town! {with a few other friends}

Happy Sunday!

The Patriots have a bye week which means I am able to work on school ALL Sunday (yay?)!

My power-hour group this week is still practicing applying "bossy e" to the end of CVC words and I made a little freebie for you all!

Just like the cover suggests... this is just a little more practice for those kiddos that need the extra support. Hopefully you can find a use for it :)

Inside the packet:
-an explanation as to how I introduce and use "bossy e" with my kiddos
-a bossy e anchor chart
-a quiz-quiz-trade cooperative learning game
-a real/nonsense word sort
-2 "highlight it" practice pages
and
-2 "trace/draw" practice pages

If you download it, I would love some feedback so I know what you think :)

Here's a closer looksie at some of the pages inside:
 

Onto my friends!

TWO of my favorite colleagues from my lil ole school in Las Vegas have recently started their TPT journey and I'd like to show them a little bloggy love :)

(1)
Lisa Lilienthal
She is the technology teacher at our school and prior to that she has had years of experience in 2nd and 3rd grade. She has some FABULOUS writing products in her store and a couple must-have freebies for all elementary grades.
Here is a look at one of her freebies:
and while you're there, you should check out her Informative Writing Pack for grades 1-2. I'm in love!

(2)
Michelle Lubman
I got to teach 1st grade last year with this lovely lady and let me tell you... she is AMAZING! Sadly she moved up to 4th grade this year and while I miss her dearly, I know she is bringing all her love and talent to those 4th graders, and boyyyyy do they need it! She has a fun, fun, fun Place Value Game for the older kiddos and I am loving her Lucy Calkin's inspired Book Buzz freebie:
Take a look:
Is that owl adorable or what?!?

Go give them some love and see if they've got what you're looking for!

Labels: , , ,