Sunday, October 21, 2012

Spider Word Families!



 Parent teacher conferences are this week - ahhhh!!

That being said I have tons to do and not enough time to do it all! So this post will be short and sweet. I made this little spider craftivity that we will be completing tomorrow afternoon. It is EZ-PZ and free! Click on any of the pictures below to snag yourself a copy!
 


I also want to show you a sneak peek of my Halloween bulletin board:
 It isn't finished yet, but I will be choosing some of the word family spiders to decorate and a few more of my riddle crafts to fill up the board. Once the whole thing is put together I will take a good picture for you guys!

Happy Sunday :)

22 comments:

  1. Girl! This is so cute!! I just LOVE your ideas. Thanks for the freebie. :)

    Lisa
    Learning Is Something to Treasure

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. :) My kids did them today and they were pretty darn cute!

      Delete
  3. I love the spider word families. Thanks so much! My student teacher is doing your Halloween mask writing and craft for her observation on Wednesday. That's how much I like that, too!
    Ѽ Lori
    Teaching With Love and Laughter
    luvyorkies@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE your spider word family craftivity!!!!!

    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  5. Replies
    1. :) Just another fun way to practice words!

      Delete
  6. What a great idea! Love it. Thanks for sharing.


    What i have learned

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are very welcome - thanks for swinging by!

      Delete
  7. Can't wait to make the sight word spiders with my cuties! Thanks!
    scottk323@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Woop, woop! I hope they come out great!!

      Delete
  8. Way too cute!! Thanks for sharing your hard work and talent---and making it free!! You, my dear, are Fabulous! :)

    ღDeAnne
    First Grade and Fabulous

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi there,

    I love the who is hiding behind the mask. I was wondering if there was any way to buy just that and not the other items that go with it on TPT?
    Thanks, Jenna

    ReplyDelete
  10. Good job. Thanks for sharing such great works. I love them. hermes birkin 40

    ReplyDelete

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...