Snacking On Words!

My kids had a GREAT day today!

So great, that I could fiinnnaalllyyyy reward them with this little treat I have had stored away for a few weeks!

We spent the end of the day making CVC words with Cheez-It's new Scrabble Jr. snacks!
I made a little CVC word mat for students to make their words and a recording sheet. The only rule was they had to make a real word and record it before they could eat their Cheez-Its! That being said, my little ones were quiet and focused on making as many words as they could!
 
This little lady was so proud to have made her own name!

I uploaded my CVC mats and recording sheet to Googledocs if you want to download them. The Cheez-Its were like $3 at my local grocery store so this was my favorite kind of activity (cheap!).

Happy hump day!

Labels: , , ,