Show Some Random Love - Thank God It's First Grade!

Show Some Random Love

This past week, one of my dear bloggy friends shared some tragic news. Her friend, at the young age of 29, was diagnosed with stage 3 cancer. She also has an adorable daughter who isn't even 1 year old yet.

When Alisha, The Bubbly Blonde, approached me about donating an item for a fundraiser I couldn't say yes fast enough!! Her fundraiser includes over $200 worth of TPT products for the small donation of $20. It went live yesterday and in 20 hours, Alisha has raised almost $4,500 for her friend!!

It is amazing what this network of teacher-bloggers/followers can do!!

If you haven't checked it out yet, here is the link:

It gives me chills and Alisha is truly phenomenal to be able to do this for her friend in her time of need!

Have a great Sunday everyone and if you didn't already, be sure to enter this fabulous Common Core Writing giveaway I am a part of:

1 comment

  1. I stopped by Alisha's blog today and donated! I can't imagine the heartbreak her family must be feeling.
    I love, love, love this giveaway! Fingers crossed! I just found you and am now following. I would love it if you stopped by sometime!
    Lisen
    www.wearesecondgradesmartypants.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top