Show Some Random Love

This past week, one of my dear bloggy friends shared some tragic news. Her friend, at the young age of 29, was diagnosed with stage 3 cancer. She also has an adorable daughter who isn't even 1 year old yet.

When Alisha, The Bubbly Blonde, approached me about donating an item for a fundraiser I couldn't say yes fast enough!! Her fundraiser includes over $200 worth of TPT products for the small donation of $20. It went live yesterday and in 20 hours, Alisha has raised almost $4,500 for her friend!!

It is amazing what this network of teacher-bloggers/followers can do!!

If you haven't checked it out yet, here is the link:

It gives me chills and Alisha is truly phenomenal to be able to do this for her friend in her time of need!

Have a great Sunday everyone and if you didn't already, be sure to enter this fabulous Common Core Writing giveaway I am a part of:

Labels: