Eatin' Healthy with Fruits n Veggies!

My first day of school was today.... I swear I have an entire class of chatty kathys - YIKES!

Needless to say, this will be short & quick!!
Tehehehehe... this guy makes me giggle.

He and 3 other "Happy veggie" crafts are part of my new packet:
 I needed some major material to cover the Common Core Nutrition & Activity standards, so this packet did it for me!

It has plenty of writing prompts, sorts, a board game, an assessment, those cute crafts and much more. Here is a little preview of the pack:
[click to see larger]

If you'd like to see more, go check it out in my {TPT store}

I promise to be back later in the week with classroom pics.

For now, I need some food and a nap :)


  1. Looks cute. I'm off to check it out.

  2. Replies
    1. Thanks Teri :) He really does make me giggle!

  3. Looks adorable! Nap is the key word for the first week back;)

    Surfin' Through Second

    1. I think I'll be needing a nap for the first few weeks back!

  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

  5. Great idea my friend!!! This packet is super sweet. That little apple makes me giggle! (My brain is on overload and it seems I forgot how to comment . . . please excuse the deleted mess above . . . hehehehehehe!!)

    Kelley Dolling
    Teacher Idea Factory


Back to Top