What's Cookin' Good Lookin'?! My First Linky!

Okay so every Monday, I sit at my computer, and look at 4th Grade Folics' Made It Mondays. My mouth drops open as I stare in awe (and drool) at all the amazing crafty things you are all able to make! I am not crafty. In the least. I can doodle... I am somewhat computer savvy.... but "crafting" try as I might... is a major downfall in my femininity - Sorry!

What I can do... is cook! As long as I have a recipe lol :) I enjoy cooking and the eating part isn't so bad either. So for my FIRST EVER linky, I want to see what YOU can cook! I love perusing Pinterest and cooking blogs and trying them out at home. Give it a whirl... take some pics and lemme see what you've got!

Grab my button so others can link up :)
 
{Thanks to the ever-amazing Scrappin' Doodles for the clipart}

Here is mine:
Now, I am not from New Orleans (or N'awlins- I thoroughly enjoy saying that) and I don't actually know what consists of a "Jambalaya" but the rice I use for this dish is called Jambalaya mix... so there we have it. This dish is now Shrimp n' Asparagus Jambalaya!

I found this recipe a lonnnggg time ago from a Taste of Home cookbook and it is sooo easy and Parkster and I just love it!

4 ingredients... yeah... that's it... FOUR! I mean for realz... anyone can do this.
Here it is:

 
Nom nom nom! 
Plenty of leftovers!!
 
 Click {here} to download recipe!

Labels: ,