What I'm Pinning Wednesday!

Oh' how I love me some Pinterest!

I thought I would link up with Laura over at Kinder Kraziness to show you some of my fave finds this week :)



If you'd like to follow me on Pinterest, just click {here}!

First...this is Michelle Oakes' (Fabulous in First) writing table:
BTW - I met her last night at the bloggy meet up (post n' pics coming tomorrow) and she is SOOO sweet!!! And she recognized me from my blog - Ahhhh!!
If you click on the picture you can see the rest of her primary color themed room, but the benches are just my favorite! I think my kiddos would enjoy writing a lot more if they could sit in this little writing nook.

These are both from Shannon Blankenburg's classroom and I love both ideas!
class library...couldn't afford classroom rug and opted for Target washable bath mats instead!!
Instead of buying a super expensive rug... she bought a few washable bath mats from Target for the kids to sit on during reading time! So smart!

And since I plan on doing a forest theme with many owls (our school mascot is the owl) she has this great bulletin board that I am going to try to copy for back to school!
I love owls...back to school hallway board

Okay and this last one is not school related... but seriously?! This is adorable! I need to have kids just so I can make such ridiculous sandwiches. I wonder if Parker would appreciate this in his lunchbox at work...Hmm....
cutefoodjellyfish 

On that note, I am heading off to ZUMBA!

As I mentioned earlier... I plan on posting tomorrow about the Vegas Blogger Meet Up!

Have a great night :)

Susan