Quick Check-in!

Oh, man! 

I feel like I've been gone forever. Really, I was just away for three days in Northern Cali to visit the father-in-law, his beautiful wife, and my grammy-in-law (is that a thing?!)

We had a lot of fun while we were gone, but it is nice to be back at home, relaxing and checking in on the blog-o-sphere... especially on Made it Mondays! Speaking of which, I need to share Teri's library sticks:
 
{Teri's post}

Seriously?!?! ADORABLE!!
I think I will have to make some of my own :)

Also, while I was gone, Shauna, over a Pocket Full of Kinders, featured me on her Meet Someone New Sundays!! Thanks Shauna :)

Okay... Going to grab dinner with the boy. Here's a few pictures from the weekend


{BTW... My wonderful fiance refuses to ever...EVER... take a normal picture, so excuse the goofy faces}

Have a great night!!

The Vegas Meet Up is tomorrow night and I am so excited!! 

Who else is coming!?!?!??!

 Susan