My Mouth is a VOLCANO!!!

 

My Mouth is a Volcano is one my favorite books to read at the beginning of the year to help curb the interrupting and blurting out!

This year I made a cute little craftivity to extend our learning after this read-aloud. We always talk about why it is important not to interrupt others and what we can do if we feel like we might EXPLODEEEE with words while someone else is speaking. Since I love to chatchatchat, this concept is very familiar to me and I see little Susan Moran's all over my classroom at the beginning of the year! Our words are very important to us you know!!!

I recently uploaded my "First Week Fun" packet on TpT with some cute activities for the first week of school and my little Volcano craftivity is in that packet!
Here are some of the other activities in my first week packet:
 
 You can see a closer preview at my {TpT store}!

Susan

Labels: , , , ,