Make it - Bake it - Sew it - Grow it!

I am linking up with Run! Miss Nelson's Got the Camera because I made something (also you can win an awesome Erin Condren gift certificate)!
I made two things actually... but I'm not so sure the first one really counts because all I did was add delicious blueberries to a pre-made waffle mix... but oh well, that's why I added my second recipe too!
{#1}: Blueberry Belgian Waffles:

 

I happened to find an absurd amount of fresh blueberries at the grocery store and I thought I'd make some waffles for Sunday breakfast!

{#2}: Ground Turkey Stuffed Peppers

This is one of our favorite dinner meals! Even though the recipe makes 8, Parks favorite part is the meat stuffing so I only make 4 peppers and the rest of the stuffing goes in a big bowl ready for re-heatin' n eatin'


and of course... they go best with a delish Blue Moon!

Now go link up with Miss Nelson!

Susan

14 comments

  1. Mmm those blueberry belgian waffles sound heavenly!!

    Lisa
    Learning Is Something to Treasure

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Lisa - They were deeeeelish!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love stuffed peppers!!

    I just nominated you for a blog award. Go to my page to check it out :)

    Katie
    Dirty Hands and Lesson Plans

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both of these recipes look yummy! Thanks for linking up. Good Luck.
    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mmm! Looks good. I love the pepper idea. It looks great for summer!

    Heather at TeachItToday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. WO-MAN . . . I am so impressed. And, your "pairing skills" are over the top. Both look uber-fantastic. 13 Days :)

    Kelley Dolling
    Teacher Idea Factory

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have to try those stuffed peppers! I would love for you to stop by my blog sometime.

    Heather
    The Busy Busy Hive

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love that blueberry belgian waffle recipe! Thank you for sharing it. I found your blog via Kelley @ Teacher Idea Factory! Thanks for all you do :]

    Sara
    Miss V's Busy Bees

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have given you an award. Stop by to pick it up.
    :)
    Tamera
    http://myheartbelongsinfirst.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Those waffles look great!
    I have two awards waiting for you- come check it out!
    First with Franklin

    ReplyDelete
  11. I think I need some of those waffles...yummy!


    Heather
    Heather's Heart

    ReplyDelete
  12. Those look really good. I wish I could cook and sew!

    I gave you the One Lovely Blog Award.... Stop by to get it!

    Stephany
    www.primarypossibilities.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Yum! Those look great. :)

    Erica
    Sprinkles to Kindergarten
    erica_crowder0612@yahoo.com

    I am your newest follower.

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top