Last day of the sale!

Today is the last day of the TpT teacher appreciation sale and I finally emptied my wishlist and shopping cart!

I linked up with Erica Bohrer's First Grade to show you a look at what I bought:

(1) Cara Carroll's Place Value Packet of Fun!
So many fun place value activities! I cannot wait to do these next year!

(2) Michelle Oakes' Punctuation People
This packet is so cute and my kids NEED it this year - my only wish is that I got is sooner!!!

and lastly, (3) Natalie Kay's Poetry Pack

I have already started an end-of-the-year poetry book with my students and this is the perfect supplement to their book and my kids love the examples that are given in this cute pack!

I can't wait to use all these, but I only have a few weeks left!! So much to do, so little time, ahh!

Here is my TpT store, if you want to take a look! Maybe you'll find something you like ;)

Have a happy Tuesday!

Susan

Labels: ,