2 cute fraction freebies!

In between AIMSweb testing, DRAs, and our 3rd interim assessments, we have found some time for some fraction fun!

I had been searching the blogs and TpT for some cute fraction activities and I found 2 adorable freebies I had to share!

Fraction Freebie Find #1
The 1st one is from Michelle's blog, Our Sweet Success, and it is called Mama Mia's Pizza.
 I told the kids that the pizza delivery kids lost their pizzas and they had to help them find the right one before delivery time (aka lunchtime for us!).

You can download her freebie here: Mama Mia's Pizza! It also comes with a great checklist to assess students throughout your fraction unit!


Fraction Freebie Find #2
The 2nd adorable freebie I found is from The Teacher's Cauldron, and I am doing this activity tomorrow morning:
 
(image from: http://theteacherscauldron.blogspot.com/2012/04/inspiration-leads-to-fraction-freebie.html)

 You can download this freebie here: Duckling Fractions.

I just love TpT and its wonderful sellers for making my job so much easier :)

Now.... I am finishing up a spectacular 2 hour long Glee episode and hittin' the sac.

Happy Hump Day!

Susan

Labels: , ,